GLO Science Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device
Poor hygiene is just one of many reasons that teeth may appear discolored. Drinks like coffee and red wine, and food like apples and potatoes may stain teeth. Tobacco-use, illness and even some medications may yellow your teeth, too, and simply getting older causes worn-away enamel to appear dull over time.
If you want whiter teeth, the best start is changing your lifestyle to avoid the typical sources of tooth discoloration and maximize your hygiene by flossing and brushing your teeth at least twice a day. Then, it's important to find a brightening system that doesn't just bleach your teeth (which can actually harm your enamel, causing pain and more problems down the road), but improves your overall mouth health. GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device does exactly that.
Created by a dentist using innovative teeth-whitening technology, this kit will get your teeth 5 shades whiter in only one week while killing bacteria, strengthening your gums and balancing your mouths ecosystem. Go ahead and get your sparkle back. Kit should last approximately 12 weeks with regular use.
- Whitening G-Vials:(10 count) features light-activated and mint-flavored gel specially formulated with hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth without causing pain or sensitivity
- Lip Care:(1 piece) blends vitamins and antioxidants to moisturize, repair and protect dry lips.
- Mouthpiece and Case:(1 piece) is latex-free and holds the gel in place on your teeth while LED technology expedites the whitening process
- Dock:(1 piece) stores and protects your GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device Kit
How to Use:
Start with a fully charged GLO control. Make sure mouthpiece snaps into to GLO Control.
1. Apply Lip Balm to upper and lower lips to moisturize and protect.
2. Twist open whitening G-vial and apply a thin layer of gel to top and bottom teeth, fronts only.
3. Place mouthpiece in mouth and press GLO button on your control.
After 8 minutes, GLO control automatically shuts off. Spit out excess saliva and rinse mouthpiece with warm water. Use the same G-vial to repeat steps 1-3 for a total of four consecutive, 8 minute applications.
1. Device will only power on if mouthpiece is properly plugged into GLO Control.
2. Recommend brushing teeth before GLOing using GLO Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste.
3. Whiten 5 consecutive days, for a maximum of 10 days.
4. Avoid eating staining foods or drinks while whitening
Whitening G-Vial: Distilled Water, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Polyacrylic Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Perborate, Triethanolamine.
Lip Care: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Menthol, Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tacopherol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Ubiquinone. *Organic