IMAGE Skincare Clear Cell Medicated Acne Masque (2 oz)
An AHA/BHA blended acne masque designed to immediately draw out impurities and excess oil. Anti-oxidant blends of nutrients soothe irritated and red acne lesions. This masque leaves skin fresh and oil-free. Paraben free.
- Offer multilevel resurfacing exfoliation
- Absorb impurities without removing natural oils
- Neutralize skin-damaging free radicals and minimize pores
- Immense anti-aging, soothing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Ideal for oily, acne-prone skin
- Paraben-free and oil-free
How to Use:
Apply an even layer to cleansed skin and leave on for 5-10 minutes. Remove with lukewarm water, followed by a splash of cold water. May be used as a spot treatment for active lesions. Use 1-3 times a week or as needed for acne control. Apply sunscreen before sun exposure. Caution: If bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a week.
- Glycolic acid and salicylic acid are effective agents for combating acne.
- Sulfur soothes inflammation and painful lesions, and it works to calm red, irritated skin.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, so it doesn’t become dry while lesions are being dried and reduced.
- Kaolin helps to decrease the amount of oil on the skin.
- Manuka extract is antibacterial, and it serves to keep acne from returning.
- Peppermint leaf helps to counteract redness, and rosemary works to heal lesions and restore skin that has sustained damage.