Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Lotion 5% (4 oz / 118 ml)
Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 5% strength is the medication of choice for treating acne. Benzoyl Peroxide can dramatically clear the appearance of acne lesions, and also prevents acnes growth at the beginning of the acne process. This preparation of highly micronized benzoyl peroxide and specialized emollients minimize dryness and irritation, while providing maximum measurable effectiveness.
- Medically proven medication that assists in preventing and clearing acne lesions
- Effective in minimizing open comedones (blackheads)
- Aids in preventing the formation of new lesions
- Benefits are further enhanced when used in conjunction with Bioglycolic home care products
- Highly micronized formula has a soft emollient consistency
- Special non-comedogenic moisturizers minimize dryness and irritation
How to Use:
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a physician.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, Deionized Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerine, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben