La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 AOX Serum (1 oz / 30 ml)
Anthelios AOX combines a vitamin C serum and a high-potent antioxidant blend with advanced SPF 50 UVA / UVB protection. Combines broad spectrum SPF 50 protection and high-potent antioxidant complex. Helps visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and skin texture.
- Helps visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and skin texture
- Decreases the risk of early skin aging caused by the sun
- Provides effective broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Lightweight, lotion-like texture leaves a natural finish, ideal for normal to combination/oily skin.
- Fragrance-free formula and stable packaging, both of which are always good news for skin.
- Packaged to keep its ingredients protected from air and light exposure.
- A good amount of vitamin E for antioxidant benefit.
How to Use:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Avobenzone (2.68%), Homosalate (9.6%), Octisalate (2.88%), Octocrylene (5.38%), Oxybenzone (3.46%), Water, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopherol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Triethanolamine.