La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Primer (1.35 oz / 40 ml)
One of the most important functions of a toner is the way it restores moisture to your skin after cleansing. We love toners that help to protect your skin from further damage, too. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Tone Correcting Primer is a lightweight, lightly tinted and priming toning lotion that is gentle enough for sensitive skin but can be used by all skin types.
- 100% mineral broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- Immediate and long-lasting visible coverage to instantly improve the overall look of skin.
- Provides gentle, mineral-based broad spectrum sun protection.
- Works well as a light hydrating primer that doesn't feel slick or greasy.
- Provides sheer to light coverage that blurs imperfections and minimizes the look of pores.
How to Use:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Shake well before use. Suitable to use under make-up. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Use alone for an even, healthy glow or under foundation to create an even canvas and help build coverage.
Titanium Dioxide 25%, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Isohexadecane, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate, Iron Oxides, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PEG-8 Laurate, Tocopherol, Water, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Laureth-4, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride