PCA Skin Facial Wash Oily / Problem (7 oz / 207 ml)
PCA Skin Facial Wash for oily and problematic skin (formerly Facial Wash for Oily-Problem Skin - pHaze 1) is formulated with a higher level of alpha hydroxy acids for cleansing breakout-prone skin. This gentle cleanser controls oil production and banishes acne without irritation. Soothing aloe vera extract calms redness and inflammation to leave the complexion looking clear, calm and clean.
- Contains a unique blend of ingredients that soothe and protect the skin
- Features a cleansing blend that purifies the skin and minimizes breakouts
- Best suited for oily, acne prone skin
- Removes and controls excess oil
- Gently exfoliates to remove buildup
How to Use:
Apply a small amount to damp skin with fingertips and massage into a creamy lather concentrating on the T-zone area. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.