SkinMedica Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline (0.5 oz / 15 ml)
SkinMedica Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline™ minimizes the appearance of scarring caused by minor injuries, cosmetic surgery or c-sections. Lactic acid gently brightens and exfoliates to encourage cell renewal while olive oil improves tone and elasticity. Nourishing centella asiatica aids in healing wounds while antioxidant-enriched oleuropein fights free radicals.
- Centelline helps rebalance cells and promote healthy recovery
- Oleuropein, an olive leaf extract, fortifies skin and minimizes pink scars
- Bulbine Frutescens, an African plant sap extract, provides topical support and hydration
- More than 80 percent of treated scars saw notable improvement after six months of use
- Reduces scars and stretch marks
- Heals damaged cells
- Creates an even tone
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer twice a day. Apply a thin layer twice a day. Wash your hands before and after use. Begin using Scar Recovery Gel as soon as the wound has healed or the sutures have been removed. The use of Scar Recovery Gel should continue until the scar matures and appears flat and white without redness. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. Use as directed.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Poloxamer 407, Bulbine Frutescens Gel, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.