ZO Skin Health Hydrating Creme (113 g / 4 oz)
Temporarily relieves symptoms of severely dry skin while calming skin to soothe visible irritation and replenishing skin's natural moisture to aid in skin recovery Awarded Seal of Acceptance by National Eczema Association.
- Available to purchase in Travel Size
- Supports skin barrier restoration and function
- Reduces itching, restores hydration and calms redness
- Reduces intensity and frequency of flare-ups
- With continued use, patients reported that their skin felt healthier and smoother, and was more hydrated and less red
Apply to clean, dry skin as needed.
Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract – helps restore skin barrier function and hydration, as well as inhibits bacterial intrusion
Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11 – supports overall skin health and helps prevent future signs of aging
ZOX12® - exclusive 12-hour time release antioxidant complex that fight free radicals and prevents premature aging
Colloidal Oatmeal – provides fast-acting skin soothing and calming benefits, works to alleviate itching
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Colloidal Oatmeal, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Tetrapeptide-21, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maltodextrin, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.