ZO Skin Health Skin Normalizing System + Rozatrol Booster (6 Product Regimen)
The ZO® Skin Normalizing System is a complete selection of products for red, sensitized skin. This system features Rozatrol®, a multi-modal treatment that relieves the visible symptoms known to be associated with rosacea.
- Foamacleanse Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- Offects Exfoliating Polish
- Cebatrol Oil Control Pads Maximum Strength Acne Treatment
- Ossential Daily Power Defense
- Rozatrol Normalizing Serum
- Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 UVA/UVB Protection
- Helps to restore skin to a more radiant appearance
- Provides mild exfoliation to help smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Minimizes the appearance and feel of inflammation
- Helps replenish hydration and supports a healthy skin barrier function
- Read the directions and warnings before use. Store at 15–30°C (59–89°F), away from direct sunlight.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
Alcohol, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Fragrance, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Mandelic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Phellodendron Amureuse Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Urea, Water.