ZO Skin Health Sunscreen + Powder Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 (3 g / 0.10 oz)
Sunscreen + Powder SPF 40 is powered by Triple-Spectrum Protection® and exclusive ZO® antioxidant technology to deliver superior skin defense with a hint of advanced color pigments.
- Maintains hydration and absorbs surface oil to minimize shine
- Provides buildable coverage with color-enhancing pigments + light reflecting minerals for a luminous glow
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Can be applied over makeup and re-applied throughout the day
- Densely packed, ultra-soft bristles provide a seamless + even application of powder and is designed to prevent shedding + fraying.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- See packaging insert for more details on how to assemble and use this product
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 24.4%, Zinc Oxide 23.4%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil, Water, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, Tin Oxide, Melanin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides.